Not everyone has perfectly straight and white teeth
This can be because of many factors, genetics, trauma or decay.
We can help you! Dental veneers are one of the many treatments that we offer to help you to achieve your perfect smile.
Jump to section
First let’s discuss what veneers are:
Dental veneers are tooth coloured coverings which sit on the front of your tooth. They’re thin and coloured to blend in. Veneers cover up imperfections such as chips, tooth decay, stains or crooked teeth.
- There are two different types of veneers, composite or resin.
- These are both made in the in-house dental laboratory on site by our skilled technician Jiri Matl.
- Both composite resin and porcelain veneers have their own benefits.
- Composite resin veneers require less tooth enamel removal than porcelain, cost less than their alternatives, can be applied in one visit and are easily fixable if damaged.
- Porcelain veneers are strong and resilient once placed, do not easily stain, look natural and require less enamel removal than crowns.
Your dentist can advise which one is best for you.