Are you looking to join a new dental practice?
Ashbury Dental Clinic is welcoming and friendly and a practice with no hidden fees and most of all, our dentists and hygienists understand your needs.
Come and join us here at Ashbury Dental Care in East Devon.
What to expect?
Your first appointment with us will be a chance for you to discuss your needs with your dedicated dentist. Why not come in 10 minutes before your appointment and enjoy a hot refreshment in the patient lounge whilst completing our registration forms.
During the appointment your dentist will create a bespoke treatment plan and work with you to discuss what the future treatment involves.
We care about each individual patient we have and which is why making sure that you are happy is our number one priority!
A new patient appointment is £69.95 and this includes:
- A medical history discussion
- A check on any previous dental work you may have had done in the past
- A clinical examination of your face, neck, jaw, teeth, gums, and other areas of your mouth
- An oral cancer check – we look at your gums and support structures within your mouth
- X-rays if needed (these are charged separately) will be taken alongside clinical photographs
- A full diagnosis will be given and a clear written treatment plan made, including all costs
- We promise to take our time, be clear about the treatment and, always put you first.