Are you looking to join a new dental practice?
Ashbury Dental Clinic is welcoming and friendly and a practice in East Devon, where we take the time to get to know you, explain your treatment options and provide you with outstanding care.
We’ve grown largely on word of mouth recommendations, so why not join the family and become a patient at Ashbury Dental Care in Budleigh Salterton.
What to expect?
Your first appointment with us to register as a patient will be a full new patient examination and consultation and provides a thorough assessment of your dental and oral health. It gives you the chance to discuss your concerns and needs with your dedicated dentist. Why not come in 10 minutes before your appointment and enjoy complimentary refreshments in the patient lounge whilst completing your registration forms.
During the appointment your dentist will thoroughly examine you, discuss your options and create a bespoke treatment plan. We’ll work with you to discuss what the future treatment involves and guide you through the process.
We care about each individual patient we have and which is why making sure that you are happy is our number one priority!
A new patient appointment is a great investment in your oral health and your first step to joining our family.
- A medical history discussion
- A check on any previous dental work you may have had done in the past
- A clinical examination of your face, neck, jaw, teeth, gums, and other areas of your mouth
- An oral cancer check – we look at your gums and support structures within your mouth
- X-rays if needed (these are charged separately) will be taken alongside clinical photographs
- A full diagnosis will be given and a clear written treatment plan made, including all costs
- We promise to take our time, be clear about the treatment and, always put you first.